Monday, March 7, 2011

Top Fashion Model Nadja Auermann Biography and photogallery


Nadja Auermann Biography:



Nothing solidify supermodel status like landing the covers of both Vogue and Harper's Bazaar in the similar month. Nadja Auermann, we greeting you.

Hometown: West Berlin, West Germany

Height: 5'11"

Eye Color: Blue

Date of Birth: March 19, 1971

Agency: Campaigns: 

Nadja Auermann was born on March 19, 1971, to a banker couple in West Berlin, Germany. Though interested in structural design and furniture design, she left school at 18 and began waiting tables. "I wasn't sure what I wanted to do," she once confessed in an interview. "I was bright, but I decided to take a year off to think about equipment and work as a waitress or something. But then I was session in a café and a woman came up and asked me to model. This time I thought, why not? I called her a few weeks later."

Nadja Auermann Photogallery:





No comments:

Post a Comment